Monday, January 22, 2018

Confession7 First and last



It’s funny to me that you will be the last one and I love you in deeper wayz  than first one who broke it, my heart that is not only unapologetically, but unquenchably yeah you can call me thirsty … so you get best and (naughty laugh) the worst me, we do the math true definition of better half most of time we laugh.


Yeah we get to glitz n d glamour but what I enjoy is light slow burn we enjoy the amber, you  raise up the bar but Mr godz and parents set standard , I am just here to live  it at all speeds not need for hazards, when I knox the sox it’s like Tom hanks said you never know what you inbox, I always go hard like grew up in the Bronx, original handmade woven like Persian rugs  criminally hold each other like were block and both thugs, head shotz and heart stopz kisses exchanged like slugz.

No comments: