Monday, January 11, 2016

Falling.14 .. Hypothetical

Hypothetically … hypothetical

I don’t know  about this thing , everything between us  is  good, your middle name better be a net woman  because I am falling for you, or I better learn to unlearn gravity my first instinct is dam we vulnerable run…but these dam feet are stuck in concrete of your soul heat, I can’t walk

I Feel like an old leaf holding on to the vine for dear life, and you’re the wind testing my sanity as in “why are trying to hold on”, I would fly if could letting go feels strange but it does feels good, they say that I have changed  the way that I walk and the way that I talk

As you walk away from the car… I laugh to myself, what I did to you this morning had you late for work, you missed the meeting but you still think about me I have good news I think we gonna make it emotions are crazy but we are more like a steady train rather than some crazy roll coaster the price of falling in love when your older

Is it possible God to be addicted another person?  I got her pressed up against the wall, I try to flap my wings but I just keep on with my fall, as I do things to her body you might not be happy with, I don’t mean to be hypocritical, this is scared yet are body want to be conversational, yes no God ? my knee and the ground are getting close situations critical

Hypothetical…



No comments: