Sunday, January 24, 2016

20 Social media love -hypothetical





















Hypothetically … Hypothetical

What if I was your social media and you spent that amount of time on me, and I never asked you to crop yourself to fit into my frame?
You didn’t have to hold back words, which when uttered make other people feel uncomfortable because it’s the truth and how you really feel , and when you posted on me there was no judgement or condemnation, your words my ears  your truth, the social media is called your face but my last name… (I hope you get it)…



What if we could go back to that 12 year old braggadocios type love that is still reasonably “once upon time” pure like, holding hands and sneaking kisses was enough
Before the first hurts, before the war of the sex’s, when the eyes and touch of man didn’t cause you to fear nor trigger anxiety and a gentle smile remind you your more than your body … “ I see you” the light with in,  so post on me as god intended I will my comment and make you feel secure… I will the like lol




… Hypothetically

No comments: