Sunday, January 24, 2016

21 would you feel me -hypothetical

Hypothetically … Hypothetical

They say if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there does it make a sound, well I ask if I loved secretly and didn’t tell you, would you feel it, would you get a strange tingle when passed and night maybe even dream it …


If we never met or walked past each other as strangers… “The lacking” of an complete incomplete soul … something that makes you stop and stare at me no for no reason  would you feel it.

One day will you wake up in the morning and need to see me, bad breathe and all like that first cup of coffee, using my chest as your personal pillow.

What if I apologized for taking so long to find you, love you annoy you, cry you, miss you, sometimes be your tissues and love you some more yesterday was yester I get to do it better today … would you accept my “I am sorry ?” for taking so long to find you… now get into these arms so I can feel you



… Hypothetically

No comments: