Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hypothetically 12 - The trust we share

hypothetically … hypothetical  Trust me pt 1


You trust me enough to be your dairy, you tell me your deepest secrets knowing I would never judge you nor repeat you, share in  "u" but never share your pain with others, if anything to hold u tighter,  Man enough and foolish enough to think , and not only think but try and  heal you (something only you and Mr God can do), and in the case of  heated arguments we don't have to use each others  secrets as a weapon to strike at your very soul and manipulate you into submission because of my own insecurities and  my own demons that war inside of me but you help tame . 


You trust me with your dreams because it's hard to dream again after so many disappointments, the glue hasn’t strengthened  enough yet for the broken hearted , but I will  be your Scarecrow and stand guard over the seed as it grows and  to the crows (dream killers cynics and critics) I have an arrow, you trust me to be your dairy and that with every flip of the page we grow together (smiling) that I would not give you .. what you used to need but that I would be present and relevant for the moment, our moments, we started out as lovers , we have a baby i am father and helper, when you get the promotion  to be patient and supportive, when you cry to be the tissues  when your old I am the crutch… and along the never stop being your lover… you trust me



You trust me with your body… (naughty smile) I know this because you let me deep inside of you, you never deny me , you know I would never hurt you even when I smack that ass and we on that animalistic not making love today type trip rip each other clothes off to get it, I promised you fidelity you never second guessed that I would bring some disease inside our bed, you trust me  bit to much with body when you get heated … because when you get heated talking crazy all up in my face you know i won’t hit you and when I about to walk away you grab my arm ,hug me … “ don’t go  i will miss u”… lol but never say sorry.. we just laugh



I trust you  with last name, because its my legacy and my all, I trust that sometimes ever so rarely if it should happens we can switch places and  you would catch me if I fall , as black man I trust you to tend to my wounds when I come home from a white world that does it best to suppress my kingship, emasculate me , domestic me… that you would check my hands and mental wrist that have not become a slave , I trust you to understand if I need to be alone, despite modern society i trust you to pray with me, love me and honor me … I trust you to be good mother parent hood doesn’t have a manual its the love inside you i trust to carry through, I trust you to know when i am horny lol i don’t always want to have to ask


we loved each other before we feel in love I trust us to stay the same and evolve, well the only true thing of life is this change thing… i trust you  to trust me  that we might evolve together, that we would be each other study basically I am trying to tell you we gonna be fine because we trust each other… in case you forget I trust you







hypothetically

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so amazed by how you speak to the mind. You build up connections.