Monday, January 4, 2016

Letterz to my Inner kingz 1



Standing on top of a mountain some where but no where he stares at the world thinking  what ? Only the lord knows , he is not sure what to ... and atimes how to feel about it ( the wold that is), all he knows is that the war is coming and there can be no war with in if there is any hope of victory , and wether he likes it or not he will need "I and I" to be his greatest General... 
He closes his eye's to see the world   through his 3rd , 4th  to his seventh eyez, a smile grows on his face as the wind touches it to remind  him he can still feel , the external a reflection of the internal " i can still feel" . The sound of scribbling in his mind , His eye's remain closed  his lungs inhale the eseence of Kingz and his tongue pens a message onto the page the wind provides  ...  (whisper) To "I and I" hear me now 


 Letter to my inner king

"Wake up… I need you to wake again it's being way to long. I know that I am the one who did it … did this to us , it’s my fault, I am the one who lay you down to sleep, but please understand that I only did it to protect you from an enemy who was hell bent on destroying you in your infancy before you had learnt how to war like i do , and survive the strange assassins of manhood and brutish emasculating forces of the "bald head" and of life designed by them to enslave or kill you , the problem lies in this you have being asleep so long that a part of you has forgotten who you are ( your true identity), you become a king by age while you were still in your slumber but I had laid you down to sleep  as a prince and precious lessons were missed so i need you to take a crash course in your Royalty, while you will be violently woken up in chains and they try and fool you into believing  you’re a slave when you are free, it is a must that your mind always stayz loose. But of late your deep inner thoughts betray you with visions of crowns family history  "her your queen" and glory from the past and yet to come, your soul dares you to hold your chest up with a pride … while you whisper ancient prayers into the wind and talk with the sky, your intellect has deducted that somethings a miss  as formaula that don't make sense  flash inside your mind and starngely enough  you have all the answers , and your nostril hair burns because of the scent do deeply rooted lies about your identity and your people  your heart has spoken to you with words that are foreign to them but you understand each letter clearly, but these words don’t make sense to your circumstance… as you question and quiz yourself rather fleuently …  When was the last time you ran free in the path of your own minds creativity to the the unknown and set foot on the plans of your own heart land of true originality, when was the last time  the inner beasts in you roared so loud they garnered the heavens attention  and shook the oceans floor, your roar was so fercious a force of nature , pure with life and essence your lungs were emptied and all pain and frustration was elevated,  all who heard the roar in the inner sanctum of your head fell to one knee and acknowlegded "u"..and you were  once again the master of your fate and feeler of own heart … "I and I"... Cloud ... Dziva 
Please wake up… wake up please i hate to admit it but we need  you ... If i die  we die...


I give you my word as it is bond and if I must I will draw my own blood to make a mark that I will I will never make you sleep again, this is the last time ever that we will be parted one heart one soul one mind, I will war for you until there is nothing left of me , without you I am incomplete and our separation was like a walk through hell, time felt like an eternity it felt like child ripped from thiers mother arms at birth  and constantly haunted by her childs cries in a moment … don’t open your eyes because they are already open alwayz havebeing… I need you to wake up for me , we are the last of our kind a dying breed and if you don’t wake up soon we will be extinct … Wake to me … reign as your ancestors Cloud walker .... Dziva , let them see thunder and lightning Rain again "I and I" Wake up...!!!! ...  mutters whisper "i hear you"

No comments: