Monday, January 4, 2016

hypothetically 8... Can i tongue to you - R rated

Hypothetically … hypothetical

What if I let you know what I am going to do to your body  latter on tonight when you get back from work, how I am going to peel back your clothes and eat certain body parts like a mango until your legs get weak and your stomach tremble. I am hold your nipple in place with my teeth gentle and play with tongue, until I get that breathe out your lung that says forever young, and when it’s said done we can lie in the bath tub conversate and sip some wine and some rum and latter we do it all again…

I am definitely not the men from your past taking my time not to rush the flow nice and slow, I make your body get high but your eyes go low, this is bedroom duet were we find oneness to the outside world it looks like a solo. Strong slow powerful tongue strokes separate the boys from grown folk. licking lips dipping hip  the orgasm clear but all you see is mist ..
Tectonic stomach movement make us both laugh but it isn’t exactly joke, elevate all anxiety in your body run a hot bath and let your body soak, before we do all again and find ways to awake ancient desires like blunt smoke

Is it wrong that I want to make you feel right until its wrong, then I have to leave my body to find you where you are because form I  am  and look in your eyes your completely gone


Hypothetically …

No comments: