Tuesday, January 5, 2016

hypothetical 10... flash back

Hypothetically … hypothetical
Remember when we were broke sitting on the bus listening to r Kelly, my hands sneaking in strange places while I am feeling on your booty…
Playful  you slap my hand  because we are in a public place but you still let me, we on that braggadocios  type love that ooze out your eyes, young horny passionate and still crazy, we had not yet become slave of conformity still full of the maybe …
Finding that quiet spot in the corner of the park, laying down a blanket some food a little wine, one in your ear the other in mine slow dance  if I remember correct it was Tyrese “my sweet Lady”
Yep and after some food and light sip, we escape the world and we create our own, that’s how we escaped the worlds crazy slow down everything, your head on my chest dreams of buying our first house and silly arguments about who one day would  have the right to name our first baby

Hypothetical…

No comments: