Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hypothetically 12 ... Times not on our side (maximize the moment)


Hypothetically… hypothetical
The first time we took a shower together, I watched the water run down your shoulders, your back, your breasts, your belly, I looked you deep in the eye and said “I am going to be the one to wash you over and make this thing all new again” you looked back at me and told me and said …“ move to the left while you’re at it, you blocking the hot water… fool”…(the struggle sreal) lol we almost slipped because of all the laughter…
I get back home after work and clean up my nightly mission is to sneak into the kitchen, the pot villain with stealth of a ninja I lift the lid, only to be defeated by your samurai wooden spoon style (mugoti) smack smack smack… so we compromise you stir the pot and I stir you up, hands on your waist to the rhythm of the music … the food Deangelo and Lauryn because nothing really matters
I love the way you drop that one particular clue when you want me to own it, because I made you promise not to spend less time in gym if I could make you lose weight in the bedroom, walking into the room extra swing in your hips turning around and asking me “I think my ass is getting fatter what do you think?” I shake my head smile and laugh “dam Skippy it is” (time to break her back)
I lie on the ground and you lie on my back that’s our place of peace in a crazy world that confused and moves to fast, to the world outside it sounds corny but every night we say a “I love u” even when mad, because life has taught us tomorrow is never promised and we don’t believe the lie that times on our side we maximise the moment, you knock on the back of my head, “who is it?” “ are you gonna”  “you gonna who?”  Are you going to handle your bizz lol”


Hypothetically …

No comments: