Thursday, January 21, 2016

19 Studio session last night - hypothetical



Hypothetically … hypothetical (special edition)
In the studio alone… “ after last night I wrote this song for you so when I get behind the mic hit the red button aight”

(behind the mic)
(vocals )
Something about the way you move
Makes wana lose my mind
Seek and you know i am going to find
There just something about …something about you
(bars)
1 Nameless … but she is my only soulstress
If I am a god the best believe she is a goddess

2 We light it up, because we smoke less
Tongues kissing definition of breath test

3 Body conversation leave us both breathe less
Deep stroking until she crying …dady yes

4 Nails marks on back bits on my chest
Queen changes positions like playing chess

5 Already studied your mind now it’s the body test
Swet covered but you still looking kind of fresh

6 Tongue cleaning but your about to make another mess
Bed rocking cause you know we do the spring test

7 Change position daddy lean back I am do the rest
She aint stripper but she is about to do the pole test

8 Want it fast want slow should kill the circles
Just beat if for until the kitty cats looking purple

Beat stops… ( her voice ) through the glass “ you’re a bad man you know that , your lucky it's Friday, I would have to arrest you” “ got them cuffs from last night




Hypothetically…

No comments: