Monday, January 18, 2016

Hypothetically ... Secret to be learnt 16

hypothetically … hypothetical

Lord have mercy on me, its like when he made your body  he went into my head and asked my subconscious how do you want her to be, to the world you might not be a ten to me your an 11 and half( once in life time) a one and one and i want some , thick in the right places... honey dew type cute sweetness, the kind of value they can't gauge on the Forbes rich list, with your face in other words i love the features your sculpture.












Then you blow my mind when you open up your mouth talk with such brilliance wisdom and culture, don’t take my silence the wrong way i am just listening, i can’t give away the game the inner man is melting like butter, so i play it cool smile like my lips stay silent because if i replied  i might stutter. My inner child chants lol "you want her you want her  my spirits staggers around in drunken state of extacy , i try to calm  and not stagger but would it matter ... do but i cant my own slurs when she purs








Listen Ma… i am trying my best so please patient, i am trying to become the version of the man you no longer call your man but your husband and earn the tittle King, i haven’t arrived yet i don’t rush the flow we risk divorce and what i have in my eye is a one off it has no sequel, there is a secret to loving you the way you deserve  i haven’t learnt it but i am working it  at the Univesrty of you.












when i met you i was so cynic, my soul was sick one agenda no lies thigh parter them hips was thick, the i showed you me to escape catching feelings and you showed me you, innocent broken strong and weak, the quick sands of love and acceptance don’t play and fell quick, i understood your worth as i become another me there is a secret to loving bestesetest (yes spelt wrong) and i am still learning it

hypothetical ….




No comments: