Monday, January 4, 2016

Hypothetical 9 back in the love (hip hop)

Hypothetically … hypothetical 

I remember the first time we met pretending to be on a chill, eyeballing them curves admiring gods artistry, then I heard your voice strange thoughts like “this is a voice I  could wake up to every morning”… she got that picture perfect face to go with the custom lord have mercy frame frame..
Yeah my home boys laughing at me talking like “shorty must have kryptonite to go with kitty cat because super man has fallen, talking crazy like this is the future wife and she owns the last name”
Then god pulled a fast one on me when I wasn’t looking, I found myself caring about you more then I cared about myself, more connected than my old school  hip hop chain ,if  you hurt I felt the pain, for young buck this was new to me for the first time I wanted part more than thighs and study the brain…
Crazy got me writing them love Jones type poems, shorty’ love making like a mad cross over and ankle breaker, shorty got the eyes of breathe taker, lips of heart breaker, flavor like Jamaica.. hold me down with the  heart of happy home maker , I be like cupid needs to be careful with them arrows these are real lives at stake here 

Hypothetically…

No comments: