Wednesday, January 20, 2016

18 hypothetical anniversary pick up line

Hypothetically… hypothetical

1st years of marriage and every year he starts with a pick up line…

“Hey yo Ma, your looking kind of good with self, I was wondering if I could borrow some conversation and give it back to you latter, I just wanted find out if what’s in mind as beautiful as what gods placed on your face, and as sweet as what’s in between your thighs?” “How would you its sweet?” “so is that offer for me to sample and i brought a big spoon” ..”I married a loving fool” they laugh

year 2
“hey Ma (stepping back and dropping to knee) are those some fine ass legs, or just a stair case to heaven either way I want to go up and I wana go in” “what if they don’t let you in” “heavens for sinner and happen to be thief so I can pick the lock nice slow or you can just let me in” they laugh “this fool… pick the lock”

year 3

“Yo Ma  you look like police officer and committed a crime , you see I stole this woman heart and don’t ever want to give it back , so I am handing my self in” “I am not an officer” “it doesn’t matter I still have some handcuffs and baton we can make this a citizens arrest” (she puts her hand on his face )  “they call that assault with a deadly weapon try go lower next time” they laugh…

Year 4
Hey Ma, let holla at you see for the last few years I being living with a stranger and we have doing crazy things and you know what’s stranger she is crazy real talk, but I can leave I am starting to think I am the crazy one, you see she has these eyes that can make a crippled man get up walk (preach) she has body that makes the designers at Bentley and BMW go back to the drawing board (preach) she has tongue that,, I can’t children might be listening (haha). You know what’s strangest every night about this stranger woman because of her and her crazy I don’t question  that god exists I now”  “boy you better come over here and get this cookie with you crazy self” “you see what I mean… I told you crazy”  they laugh




Hypothetically …

No comments: