Monday, January 4, 2016

You owe me time 8 - hypothetical

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Okay … So… you slaved away all this time and stole something from me “our time” i htough we loved each other ... So know that you have the perfect body that you wanted, you got the car.. Paid for the house you have the money, but in the depth of night your heart hurts because in truth your to proud you won't call me ... your lonely … you happy?

And when that happens… will you drop your pride remember the laughter we shared, the shape of my body wrapped an around yours, the sound of my heart beat and that annoying things I do that you miss when away that makes you wrap your self in my shirt with my scent and pick and the phone and be like King  can come over  hold me …

So you have a drink in your hand but you know the highs temporary, the bed waiting at home is cold and the smile on your so called friends are fake, and for  moment you smile as you think back  to place  of how we  shared heart felt dirty jokes and verbal kush  deep poetry and your neck would snap back and the laughter reign until you teared up.. to proud to admit you miss me 






o dear lady you owe me …  you owe more time, more  smiles and louder crazy laughter more cuddles  more pointless staring at each in silence with smile of appreciation we don’t need a tragedy to not take each other for granted, I want your gym time and yoga time for bedroom activity put the phone down  because me having to stare at the back of I phone makes me feel lonely … so the next time you to waste it and you have to choose between me and it … remember  we don’t get back you owe me



Hypothetically …

No comments: