Friday, November 24, 2017

Family Affiar - I like my racist honest teaser



I like my racist honest thank you
Middle of the interview
“So you say attitude toward Caucasian people in New Zealand has changed since you arrived in New Zealand from Australia from open and free to very high level of caution and filtering in association, because you like you racist honest ?”
“Yes”
“Please Explain?”
“Allow me to expagorate , first and for most let me make something clear I don’t hate the racist I feel sorry and pity for them and those are worst two emotion one human being can feel toward another, a painful lesson you learn as you endure racism is that there is nothing wrong you and there is everything wrong with the perpetrator, it a mental sickness perpetuated and expressed by an emotional constipated and dwarfed person, racism is like some one telling you, your dying but they have the cancer when you know the truth, do you get mad at them or feel sad for them  … they are the one cancer right?”
“that’s  a very interesting way of putting but you still haven’t explained honest racists and how the comparison between New Zealand and Australia made change your prospective on white people in this country ?”

“White people don’t exist my friend (laughing) they’re Caucasian people. Okay my friend I don’t know exactly when racism started but the likely hood is that it will be here until Jesus comes back, 

No comments: