Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Return to the Mecca -Sub chapter "power"


Snippet from book 2 for the queens

“Listen to me Cloud  ….And I'm comfortable in my own skin. I'm actually peaceful and happy.. .. You can be to.
Not because stuff is going good.... it's not really it’s pretty bad, but because I know that God can fix everything that is not good.
I know that He's fixing it and more than that He is fixing me. I look at my flaws and I'm not hiding them now because I know that they're on their way out.
That one thing at a time, He is totally fixing me.
It's just... well amazing. It's incredible to know that you are flawlessness waiting to happen.
I am perfect - I'm just achieving it. It's great to know whose I am and thus, who I am. It's great to know that the lies that the enemy has trapped me with for so long are actually lies. I'm actually healthy. I'm actually beautiful. I'm actually a quiet and gentle spirit. I'm actually wise. I'm actually a great mother to be.
I'm actually anointed for my ministry whatever it may be. I actually have a purpose. I'm actually attractive. I'm actually smart. I'm actually talented. I actually have the Spirit of God living in me. I'm actually a resting place for many and know I am not afraid to take refuge in others. I'm actually a wise counsellor




\
I'm actually a loving daughter. I'm actually appreciated. I'm actually appreciative. I'm actually a woman of faith. I'm actually fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful
Everything I just said I never believed. I was in bondage to lies from the enemy. I believed him. But it was all lies. All of it. Because, actually, I am who and what God says I am - because He cannot lie.
Freedom Storm the greatest freedom is that we are bound to make a choice my love.

No comments: