Tuesday, April 5, 2016

51 Hypothetical .. Summer Grass Thoughts

Hypothetically … Hypothetical

What’s Good Queen… What if you were unafraid without me you felt safe secure and complete, but with me you become a fortress, they say can you see the pride in the panther, I say can you see the finesse in the Tigress, will respect the Fearless-ness of the Lioness… I am just saying
Lemonade and the sound of a fan while we lie in the grass in the summer watching clouds float, I think about the song, while you think of unborn baby names lol I am so clueless… I massage your shoulders to relieve life’s stress, a word people have forgotten content I don’t want more I don’t want less… that question that comes with the knee drop stopped because I am not sure of a yes
You would ask what’s me what’s on your mind I would said nothing but regardless you would guess? The truth is there is nothing on my mind but know I am panicking like is this a test, the I think well forget that and let my head get comfortable again on your breast… (what I am grown ass man)
 What if one of the safest place in the world for you was your head on my chest?

Hypothetically …



No comments: