Wednesday, March 30, 2016

50 hypothetical... Slow burn


Hypothetically … Hypothetical

 They said our love was silver gold and platinum but I said hell no … number one you should not be talking what you don’t understand this love has no monetary value and if it was tangible... Then this love is wood, because I want this mother …lol  to burn slow and we can sit in her warmth and enjoy us and the “we”, I want our lives to be the tattered book that got that way from being read all the time the way I read on your mind and all your feminine bits, we get to be each other’s study, not that one book with dust on the shelf boring yeah so we relationship nah that’s no us , some days you will wake up and never wana let me go , and others (with a laugh) you’re going to try choke me and I fear you will succeed lol, but thing you know, that you know that you know… I will never do is leave u … I am just saying, every day I am make us burn slow, each kiss making you skin burn in a good but way, even as grow old we burn there will always be heat  and your lips will never not be sweet..

hypothetically…



No comments: