Monday, September 19, 2016

Another life time Hypothetically 58...

Hypothetically… hypothetical
Another life time

“Ayo Ma … sorry for randomly stopping you in the streets like this… no disrespect is meant to you on the contrary, it’s just that when I was walking by I saw your face, and it reminded me of the most beautiful soulful intelligent loving caring creative perfectly flawed for me woman I had ever met, it would  be a crime and a sin for to let you walk past me without at least acknowledging and giving homage  to one gods handmade original designs… your 360 degree beautiful Ma… ”

“Awww… that’s so sweet, thank you so much for the honey coated words… if you don’t mind me asking who was she and how did you lose her ?"

“I lost her to this moment in time  about 60 seconds ago…She is actually just you at the beginning of this conversation, I think maybe in another life we were married I was your man and you were wife in another life time”

“In another life time … really, and where is this life time supposed to be where I am your wife and you’re my man? boy you are butter”

“The other life time where you’re my wife and I am your man is maybe a year or two from the unknown until it becomes reality…  why butter?"

“yes butter… your smooth as butter, I bet that mouth of yours and that honey coated tongue  gets you in a lot of trouble… but  keep talking tell me more about this other life time”

“I spread like butter to… once upon a time in another life time” laughing…
Lest go back to where it all started


Hypothetically



No comments: