Monday, October 3, 2016

I feel it... hypothetical 59

Hypothetically … Hypothetical 59

They say if a tree falls and no one is there can you hear it fall, so well I will asked her  if I loved you hard secretly and didn’t tell you, would you feel it…













If we never met or walked past each other as strangers… “The lacking” of an incomplete something that makes you stare at nothing would you feel it. i could heal you and help rebuild your self esteem do you crave it.. if you close your eyes and feel safe in my arms would you dream it













One day will you wake up in the morning and need to see me, bad breathe and all like that first cup of coffee yeah... the solid of my chest the strength of my arms  the soft of my hands ... I need it











What if I apologized for taking so long to find you, love you annoy you, cry you, miss you some time be your tissues and love you some more … would accept my “I am sorry ?” for taking so long to find you… dreams come true I feel it





… Hypothetically

No comments: