Thursday, February 8, 2018

Confessionz 13 Ur skin (i won't leave ever)


Like riverz and veinz must flow and the cold to snow I won’t leave you
Like our skin is brown and music needs vibration to sound I wont leave u
Like starz need the universe and space  my tongue needs to taste  I want u
Like time needs a life , and truth doesn’t need a witness or right I wana breathe u
Like eagles need to soar … and oliver wanted more nurture me and nature u
Like rainz going to pour and  you’re the apple of my eye and also the core I wana eat u (who said that …. But I do naughty smile hehe .. see me after the poem  lol)
Every day bringz its own surprise, looking into your eyes at night is a sun rise I'll find u
As up needs down and verbs adjectives need a noun I will try be  King  and my best Queen u
Like your skin the  heat the cold I cover you like scarz and untold stories I am part of you
Like you skin in a strange way you reflect me, you glow and things I do but they know about u
Like your skin I will never leave perfect or not  itz for life  right ?I with u  you
Love u


No comments: