Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Confessoionz 11 The "it" factor...




The way you close your eyes at night and laugh when I am gone and think of me, then roll your eyes at me when I am there i am not surprised... how do know I am there present in the moment living it not hoping it, natural high breathe in but we aint smoking it, being a minute never got familiar it breeds contempt you take the phenomenal for granted … you walk in the room I shake my head like “dam” and almost choke on it, living in the dream world but I get to wake to it…


feeling it.... see it like breathing mist in the cold I call it heart beating it ( Dam)... i got your hand covering your mouth no doubt, its's not about sexy or shy you know what i am talking about (our secret lol ) I a appreciate your curves minus the perve just the slur we both concur …. You can put it right “thur”… For you Boo I have being hung on a cross I didn’t do it to be cool, love hurts but its aight we rolling that old school …I end up laughing like you do when you call me your “beautiful fool” and you look at me with a little drool….


No comments: