Sunday, September 29, 2019

Boetz "crazy enough to love me" Days2 earlier : The dream to say nothing: teaser



Days2 earlier :  The dream   to say nothing:  London

Dreaming hearing voices and seeing images restless in his sleep



The lover-  "Your neck your lips your breast as I tease your nipple with my tounge like i am eating am eating ana ice cream cone,  you follow me as the sun and the moon chase each other (my tongue that is ), and the tender of your lower belly I breathe on it  to see you shiver, the firm of your thighs hold my finger prints , as I part them  the look in your eye.. don’t be embarrassed we’re grown we can talk about these things , swet and passion deep moans as you lay your soul on your skin so I can taste it , and steal your breathe when you want scream ... but you can’t your nails make me bleed  touch fire its like ... touch water its like ..? You are like..? I am like? Breathless spiritual and physical at the pinnacle when I look you in the eye and you can say ..(looking at her) .. .. you can say nothing.



The unborn-
 I existed .. .. then again I think I existed ? most do not know I existed but I seem to have soul even though it has not being tested they say I am nothing, I don’t know how I feel about it , I am  not sure  if I feel I must because I am scared,  if I am the source  of a decision  the war fare of mind and heart then I must be something , if I must be removed and kept secret then I must have existed.. ..umm ? A question pops to mind if I change from unborn to bitter memory , or as you say aborted  did I exist , when I see god will I ask him why?.., or say nothing umm?


No comments: