Sunday, September 15, 2019

Drained (my soul explained ) Boetz



Drained that's all por favor
I'd be greedy if asked for more
always gifted
never knew knocking doors
been knocked onto all fours
all I did was dust up and get off the floor
celestial wireless stayed lifted
keep an eye of those
that constantly shift goals
locked jaws tense up
all my kings and princes, stand up, no more, we fed up, snitches, disrespect and uncle tom'ing, we clap up, my queens and princesses, wear your crown's, forgive us, now we up
........................to the real, I ain't no mystery, that's how I be, cause I be me, unwritten rules, that's how we be we, to the deaf and blind, can't hear or ever see me, in my lane or not I always be me, power of the most high, can't back slap me, fools, I backhand thee... lived too long to give pardon's,
nah I ain't bossing, I'm just walking, take a peak, see the hater's? they stalking.



No comments: