Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cripple





I am a aware I am a cripple and hobble along in this thing we call life
Consciously … unconscious of gods presence
Audacity heart and wanting to achieve before I pass are my cheerleaders
They shout the old saying “ if you believe you can achieve
Although I shy form the world confidence is a reality to me
.. but she (my confidence) spends to much time dreaming ..
This part of me which yearns to live feels frustrated by this part of me which wants to rest
Tears conversate with pointlessness as they walk down my cheek


The paradox returns
I write to feel free, in the process I trap the ink on the page
I lay my thoughts down in the open , in a book I will close and a page I will shut
My mind holds so many secrets but my expression is blank
My Silence holds an ancient knowledge my lips they smile and say nothing
My eyes are blinded by a curious passion to see all god and evil
I loose my thought to find my way .. I loose myself to find god
I stagger and stumble I know I am cripple


I lost my religion before I lost my virginity.. and that was pretty early
I found madness before I lost my sanity …
True true
It seem I have to explain to you every time
I walk perfectly fine in this world but in that which can not be seen I am a cripple
But you will never understand .. because you are more crippled than me
But it is not for me to say

No comments: