Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Confessionz10 strange fruit



Pleasantly aroused like the sun does the day i rise ... those eye, " i love you " the truest lie ,  adore or

more, i  look at you (pause ... lick lips) i see the butterfly, the free soul in one i also see your eagle soar... (rolling my eyes in awe) that something about you i cant put my finger on... but the the very reason  i sing that

song , kissing you is like sucking honey raw off the comb touching you that eye contact tellz me we

 together until the funeral home , authentic as its gets what can we home grown...Strange  fruit of the

good kind the kind of flavor I can't get off my tongue (hehe) and out my mind, my handz get dirty

but stay clean ? how do yo get the diamond out the mine (who thought that) like when starz align...

now  and for ever  a simple please be mine until the end of time



No comments: