Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Confessions of a cloud 2 Human

Confessions of a cloud 2 Human

... you made  me believe and human again , i alwayz believed in Mr Godz... but life things i had to

see and go through changed me , all i could hear was my own soul screaming , real love love returned

to fairy tale books so did affection it made numb, where there was once love connection affection

turned to survival mode hardness "dead man  walking!". If women have walls men have fortresses .

 Then i met you (dam) defenseless and  senseless i went home and almost walked a hole into my

carpet because i smiled from my soul "i am alive", i am looking at the ceiling feeling looking at the

ceiling like mr Godz don't playing with your manz, but we had problem one you so find out about i

was institutionalized to my own pain, crazy in love  but it was openness and vulnerable the drugs that

drove me insane ... you never laugh at my pain nor made me feel shame  and feared my raged

knowing it would never hurt, you wanted to see all of my emotion like mirror like child seeing they're

first rainbow, you saw beauty  in the black of a silver back and whispered in my ear "dady... you all"
... All mask off off cra crash but right right but right  all lost ... the last words that said was like "at

any cost she the Boss"


No comments: