Thursday, December 28, 2017

Family Affair - Chpt 1 Wolf pack (Final cut snippet) Teaser 24 hr drop




meet the “Wolf pack” my family away from family, drawn together by our brokenness, issues and the complexities/dispositions we faced in our home  school and general environment this was It, our family in a world deprived of love we created our own version that worked for us, bonds born in different hell fires but the same devil, an unseen space in heart and mind, a true place of non-judgement nor critique, no need for understanding just acceptance and a chance to sit down and breathe in all the crazy and busy of the world… some form of warmth, sun if you will in the cold of humanities battle of reality vs image and it’s affects on the soul, and strategy...method maybe reason behind all the madness, and a chance for us to slow time down  while living at high speed and try to figure it out, or at least attempt to figure out who I am in it all, “ who the me… me is?”, the real me not your expectations, not my adaptations for your acceptance or the type casts life seemed to have thrown us into to survive, I could be just me with the wolf the good the bad the intangible…

No comments: