Tuesday, December 5, 2017

ConfessionZ of a Cloud 1



ConfessionZ of a cloud

Woman i am not sure  when it happened ,why it happened, how you did it, only a  silent smile of

appreciation that it happened and i am grateful that you undid my lonely. i was cloud in the sky and

you were a star we occupied the same space but strangely enough there was no distance between us,

we connected in ways  people will never understand our beautiful silence, a place where souls collide
the only acceptable violence, Dear mr Godz this woman worth priceless. Men are not supposed to

cry, but you put my head on your lap and pulled out my tears felt... listen to my story , felt my pain

we became one tear, i had to make a decision about my walls because i felt unashamed, one tear tear

picture frame... in the moment i started to suspect you would have my last name...






No comments: