Monday, August 29, 2016

Hypothetical Barz 57 part 1 - (especially for L)

Hypothetically … hypothetical

( looking deep in her yes getting lost)

Studio sessions, looking through the glass at her with smile and nodding as I step to the mic…

“I will be the lamb for your sacrifice
Cash money if I ever need to pay the price
2 On a hot summer day I will be your ice
For your dark lonely nights I am be your light
3 If they disrespect you then I am fist fight
When the world do you wrong, I will be the right
4 I am always thinking about our future because it looking bright
 Baby fat on the booty and she keep it tight
5 The fairy tales come true and be the knight
You already use my last name because you know your wife
6 Talk dirty in bedroom, but we stay polite
Always start back at one like am Brain Mc Knight
7 My tongue game eyes rolling and you see the light
We take off for heavens this is the captain’s flight
8 Break you off proper like latter on tonight
Dear Lord you have m loving on the woman with all my might
9 your gods master piece the Perfect faces with no make up
Rich mind  rich  heart and soul I call you the cake up
10 we living in a dream world and the queen don’t wake up
Hit you with long stroke until you can’t stay up
11 God bless me with the patience for you when start act up
Class and elegance so queen but shorty is never stuck up
12 Try to keep it Christian, but cant help it we lay up
We never tell each other lies from day one we being straight up”

Hypothetically …






No comments: