Saturday, August 13, 2016

...Nina said .....hypothetically 55

Hypothetically … hypothetical


Hold me through out the cold while stories told as the future unfolds, your bold features sold before me; a rare creature cloudwalka love teacher.

Adoring surely never boring soon enough my heart'll be pouring, tell me what chore shall I do for more, just to see you soar.

 The view you have make a few gone mad... although melts my sad history of love struck mystery. Tremendous dense intense relentless passion, must line up in time for ration gots to be catchin graspin relapsin; as the trees drippin sap, we be reminiscing with our rap, anything but crap, flowin fresh up from tap. 

It oozes out, get them movin bout, past their sunkin drout watch as all them drunken pout, there'll be no thunken doubts would you rather have me shout it proud, cuz you cant hear me behind that big dark cloud now. If you want it then ruffle that mane show me your prowl no cowards no scowls, growls or no fouls, because we aint shallow folk, we full of soulful jolt.


You seduce me with your hidden charm, if we reproduced you say it'd be good, choose me, never abuse me...but please excuse me...when I say, no need for a baby to amuse me, just dont accuse me for getting moody. Are you a warrior of a path less traveled?

 Do you purposefully avoid hazards if you can be bothered? Do you pray about your dead father or daughter? Do you take offence of my words of slaughter? Crazy Enough To Love Me....huh....thats absurd, those words I heard, tend to believe crazy's for scared and weak, and me? More of a spiritual freak, so tell me now, do you still seek in me? 

While your heads been in the sky all day, my hearts been underground, playin, prayin, stayin in earthbound sounds... whispers met with G-like screams; you and me;different see........ Curiosity strikes our young minds, if you want me so badly show me gladly, try to ignore the shattered past, let here n now be the task. We could be friends, or everlasting to the
Hypothetical…

(thank you)



No comments: