Monday, August 1, 2016

Hypothetically 53 I see you .. I do

Hypothetically … hypothetical

It’s okay, I see you it going to be alright … the broken scared little girl who lives inside this woman that I love… (Extending my hand out) it going to be okay trust me.
I see you hiding behind perfect make up, empty laughter and fake smiles, covered by the figs leaves of a gym body and the latest fashion trend, torn jeans, old clothes the newest fashion designs going home all alone. I won’t try and understand this roller coaster ride I will just accept it for what it is and hope we arrive at happiness with sanity intact, not fully shell shocked, I don’t like the push and pull it bruises my soul but I look for the rock inside me to stand while find your lost, I don’t always understand, the only truth that makes me stay around is because… god whispered in my ear “she is worth it”.

(Extending my hand again) I can’t heal you that’s between you and Mr God, but while that takes place I can be your covering, your souls physio therapist, I can stretch your lungs with real laughter, your lips with real smiles, if your soul finds the courage it can sit next to mine I have enough warmth to share for the two of us. In the flesh I can please your body with unselfish pleasure where other men saw I piece of ass I see gods master piece and a treasure When the wind rages I will be your wall, when it rains I will be your rain coat (just a snug to lol), when the sun’s rays are too harsh rub me on your body and I will be your filter.

I already have scars on my back from my daily war with the old master, so I am sure I can muster enough patients’ to deal with your temperament, when you feel anxiety and have flash backs of past princes you kissed that turned into toads and you get heated and little crazy, lashing out at me with verbal switch for sins I never committed, I can be your punching bag to blow off the steam , please just don’t strike out at my heart, emotions and fear don’t always make sense but neither does love and what it is willing to endure .

Give me a chance to be your alchemist left alone with coal I can turn it into gold. I will banish cold nights sleeping all alone, I elevate fear of growing old  and grey alone, you never have to worry in sickness in health, we have faced poverty  the test of souls is how we deal with fame and wealth, will be your scarecrow and protect your field of dreams. Complete not compete… … it’s okay, we are going to fine  take my hand … I see you

Hypothetically

No comments: