Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hypothetically 54... All "that"

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Hey  yo  Ma… your simply beautiful to me that’s my truth if its not already written as evidence by my smile, you say I lie I got sweet words just to part them juicy,  god given,  finger licking,  treasure holding thighs, 50% true lol, you have high expectation  that I will love you mind body and soul, my greatest gift to you is my love, acceptance not understanding, affection and most important time  don’t  ever lower that expectation,  your all that…









You got me half crazy, at war with myself i don't like not being in control of how i feel , letting go of past pain to embrace  new love and the unknown of the future,  but I know your worth every new scar from fighting my self and fighting your past,  the beautiful moments are greater than the pain as father told me as boy to real love you to be a little insane, I am know there’s  gonna be some crazy but it outweighed  by the sane, so I battle for that… because your all that 








The boys Lost … he is gone , exploring your mind and body  got my head twisted like 10 shots straight of Bacardi, got me ready  kill like I am Yardy, sometimes I think you’re really crazy “I think I need to go to gym” my silent thoughts  in reply “ I love that baby fat, Mr God please tell this  woman when you designed her for me she has the perfect body” my silent smile Lost…and your eyes are the map you touch is the road and eager travel if you can understand that.
















Old and grey hopefully...  not right now we have time , but one day, when we are 60 years young,  I am  a look at you like … like it was the first day in my head will be like “she still got the fast ass, she still has a sharp mind, she has the tender soul, she still has crazy mouth that  pleased my body and inspired my soul, and said random insane shit  that drove me half-crazy, it was a 50/ 50 lol can you handle that... on my tombstone i want to engrave ... i married Queen and she was all that


Hypothetically



No comments: