Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hypothetically ...hypothetical 56 I wana be with you Ma

Hypothetically … hypothetical

I want to get inside your mind as much as i want to get inside your body so I can touch your soul, I see that look on your face Ma like “yeah right? Mr sweetness … Black Moses say everything right, so I spread my thighs so his one eye can see my light ”(lol).

Fair enough Ma, well, we have this conversation you should cross your legs, my idea of good conversation because it’s so rare, is mental foreplay, so lay your ears back and let me give some good head, until I get to the Centre of mind and I make your brain spread…

You ask me why I aint hanging with fellas, maybe I just wana be with you, maybe I am an anomaly and follow gods design, like morning and light, grass and dew, me  and you?

Maybe I want to be with you until god calls me home, I told you already your my Queen sit on me I am your thrown, I can hold both our weight but it takes 4 hands to build a happy home, I hand you my heart again but remember I am handing you something you already own... (Smiling)


Hypothetically



No comments: