Monday, December 7, 2015

Hypothetical 2 ... healing the little girl

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Let’s slow down time and let the king in me minster to little girl in you about the woman you have become (beautiful) blossom and constuct to… she seems to have forgotten the simple things and that is … soul mind and body she is so pretty… when its simple and she not so caught up in this life we pretend have in the city

Despite what time and life does to all of us… she is still purity, my tender smile and strong hands will take away your insecurity, and your secret fears and hidden past are safe with aka the dairy, would you let me see the true treasure you are … take off the makeup and all the jewelry get comfortable just wear me , just you and me ..Light we become “we” , when its like this people can't tell the start of ocean from the end of the sea



Let me, if only a for a second be your mirror , now take a glance and reflected is master piece and true original, a finger print in the world nobody else has and I am blessed to have on my heart and and gold band , do you remember that moment do you remember that first kiss…

I don’t wana know what’s wrong with you because you already know, I want to know what’s right, the truth is I as far from perfect as you are but in this moment we move at the speed of light and alright for ignorance to bliss.. . bliss


Hypothetical

No comments: