Friday, December 18, 2015

hypothetically 7 queen

Hypothetically…hypothetical
Dear Queen… What if I had to do something unnatural for a little while and love you more than you love yourself just for little while until you remember who you are, you see childhood and life experience can beat you in strange parts of your mind and to numb the pain you give your amnesia…
Just let me finish before your pride and fear put those dam walls up and tell you the bull shit like I aint trying to feel him, he resembles the last Villain who did my innocence killing stole a sacred part of me and put a dent in my iron willing … dam that king something about his eyes, that ether Voice that have me feeling uncomfortable, because of resurrection of the ancient feeling.
His touch makes my knee’s not wana work, I feel safe and want to put my head chest and hear how his works works. I don’t want to doubt the way he looks at like the only woman in the world, his sacred black pearl… the innocent little girl… girl
So dear Queen before I do something unnatural to explain that I need you, you see if god took you from right rib I might have to punch into my left side to pull another one out to re right history, so we can have our own story, so here’s the rib I am page … you  have a choice to rewrite the story…
Hypothetically

No comments: