Friday, December 18, 2015

Hypothetical 6 ...my cellphone ...you you



Hypothetically … hypothetical

Queen … what if 2017 I made you my cell phone, the first thing in the morning I would do is turn you on. (lol umm you like that ha) and I would look and touch your face, I would make you vibrate and gyrate while I pushed your buttons (hehe) I don’t believe in selfies but we can self we, and I would send a message through your body with your soul 



“I want you”. I am just playing with you…lol
Honestly I would love to dance in the rain with you not because of a child hood fantasy watched in a movie, but I believe rains gods way of washing away the old preparing and feeding the new, and how I feel about you is brand new this isn’t a rerun of old relationships.


 And I see you… the you, you, you the one god created you before people applied experiences and pains to you, fish are plenty in sea and so are flower in the valley I hope one day it sinks into the thick skull of yours…what makes you special I picked you, and the insane part  you said yes to you… and we became we
So before I get out of bed, I want to surprise you, we staying in for dinner tonight I am cooking and guess what’s on the menu … lol you. you and you

hypothetically...

Hypothetically

No comments: