Wednesday, December 16, 2015

hypothetical 5 dream revsited


Hypothetically ... hypothetical

What if I was the dream revisited and lived out in the flesh round two… you know the one that died in your childhood because of hurt and disappointment that trust Broken, and then it was seeming assassinated by your inner cynic as you become an adult.

I see you with my ears because I hear your soul cry, the part of you that you hide behind your attitude and make up, accustomed to fear of happiness so you pretend to be asleep… I shout silently wake up, so I send my Broken little boy to talk to your broken little girl and when they touch for the first time, we connect on a truly heart felt, and the ice start melt…

I could never make you feel complete, sometimes I can make you feel sexy, I can’t lie that was part of the initial attraction but listen woman it’s least part of you that has a hold me, that wont let me be, C awoken to the fact that apart from you the allusion is that I am free…like the Scare crow… I ain’ts going no where…

If you had an accident and couldn’t walk, strange enough you got struck by lightening and couldn’t talk, I aint going no where, if life was cruel and crazy and we could not have a baby we adopt I aint going no where. When I burn mic at my concert, and crazy girls hand me their number and thong and you watch and it hurt… I aint going no where … until the dreams revisited I ain’t going no where ….i think you get it


Hypothetically …

No comments: