Wednesday, December 16, 2015

hypothetical 3 dawn



Hypothetically…hypothetical 3

When I wake up at dawn even though you drove me crazy yesterday lord knows when you push em buttons , after thanking god for grace not walk away to hold you against push  until asleep we lay …I thank him that I am crazy enough to deal with your ass, because we sin , but we win, i would not pick another love to do it again
… I get to try and make you fall in love with me again and again and again.
I found the one … left my childish boyish ways of trying win a ten, a ten is not very often a ride or die and we ride to the end, cliche best friend  but your more than that wifey...Crazy but wifey... eternity
How often does a musician get wake up next to his muse, I write them love songs I can use my body or a pen… swet drip off your body when I put my work in … sound when snake moan we aint playing blues
I am about to change your name to Gin every time you touch my lips… dam Skippy that’s right got me ready for sin, but I am knocking on heaven’s door… are going to let me in ?

Hypothetically

No comments: