Thursday, October 12, 2017

Edge of depression - Gerald Synik



 Been placed in situations I wasn't ready for facin',
How you embrace a fate of chantin' praises to satan,
Actions speak volumes so every move is a statement,
Them hoes with who you seek relations transformed into temptations,
Things have changed for both saints and gangsters,
Uprooted from the divine, to heaven I'm now a stranger,
My soul was almost on auction for the price of being famous,
The evil will tempt you even if your life started in a manger,
I'm on the edge of insanity I've gone slightly nuts,
I'm coming to terms with the fact that my life is fucked,
Misfortune follows me when I'm reaching success,
Circumstances leave me suicidally pleading for death,
When I take ten steps forward I always take a hundred back,
When my troubles seem vanquished they're actually coming back,
Don't know how I'd cope if I hadn't begun to rap,
I probably would have disintegrated had my back begun to crack,
Since birth I've been cursed to a wretched life on earth,
Suicidal thoughts got my mind goin' bezerk,
Sometimes I smoke a few blunts to burn my stresses away,
But it seems even alcohol baptisms can't drown my stresses away,


No comments: