Sunday, October 29, 2017

Family Affiar 3 Dad and sky reading 1





Siting on the family couch cuddling [ I have the  best dad in the world he is different]


Sky “ Dad read to me like you used to read to mom… You real wrote a book for her?”
Cloud “ yeah…Your mother, like you was a very unique woman who pulled out the best from me without trying, I wanted to give her something that would stand the test of time and live on after we were both, I wanted to give her a piece me no one else could have, your growing up in world where people are obsessed with gaining stuff, I grew up era when  we were obsessed with love and the magic feel of the real thing , when you get older you will understand.”
Sky “Dad why would people give up eternal magic for stuff?”
Cloud “Blind , pain , and there stupid , said to say this but a lot people don’t know how to love normally because there child hood, that’s why I try hard to make yours awesome… bed time soon so I am read to you now ” ( kiss on the for head) 

“Meanwhile the scare crow was clearing his throat as the fire fly came close to the paper for him to read.

I close my  eye’s in the hope that I do not feel the pain of the love I will never get to see , but in life 20/20 vision I can see, I guess in life one is never really be blind  to this pain. To you.. .. .. Would I be the earth and you a rose.. ? The dirt  with some of the nutrients  for growth essential for your existence, funny  that my desire is pain you see you are a rose and I am just dirt, passing through a hand , I am not the hand that holds you and understands you in your prime , feels your beauty, nah .. ? I am the earth the place you go to  when  the world forgets you ,when your moment has passed  they forget you existed,  as if they ever remembered me in the first place  , my eye’s for you are eternal, but look here..(Pointing at his smile and where a heart should be ) despite your state  I want to hold you , but  your still in your prime , and I would not wish that to change that, despite what I feel  there is nothing I can do about it,
 for I want your happiness, but watch my tears fall in palm as I read  a poem, maybe  (the tears that is) bless my fingers, I look at them there kind of rough the kind of hands that cut down tree’s, with a need to write on life’s paper and plant seed,  with poetry now ,so love can grow latter .. It brings me to this point where I wonder what god’s hands look like, as I look from here as I look at the distance between me and you…I wonder what needs to written ….so it might be ”
Something was wrong… the scarecrow realised he was exposed ... intimacy…in-to-me -see.. yeah the world could be ?.. be what..?  “love .. yes I have that … faith  umm I have that … hope? … hope  (laughing) .. hope?”
 he stops and looks down  to the side then up, looking for inspiration .. there is fear .. ..he is scared .. (an angel whispers). “Silly scarecrow go on ” a voice passed his ear “inspiration is in front of you” so he looked forward and yes there she was  
Sorry wrong poem” in childish gesture … taking time to compose himself, as he reaches for the another poem, the mighty eagle grabs his shoulder, and as he does so, so to does the owl.. as they carry the scare crow to the edge of the fence a metre or 2 away from the rose..  as he is put down he calls on  the fire fly to come close so he could read, you see when one is incarcerated for so long and set free , our freedom and art  .. are like  a brush in Picasso  hand ,we do what  we do and have no idea that we are part of great  a creation and so we  tend to feel fear, and so at first “free” doesn’t feel so good, in his head he was listening to his own poem  over and over again , “I am the dirt  and you are a rose” again and again and again the silence  a she looked at  him  and smiled “stop”, he whispered to the fear in his head ..so he sat up , made himself comfortable raised his hand again  so the crickets would slow the pace of there music, “what is your name miss” “Tessa” she replied And  he continued, even the winds died down just to listen better and all the crickets did well to keep it light in the playing of they’re music, the angels leaned forward over the clouds,  but for one as the scare crow continued

Where did you come from
you...yes you
the one that makes fear seem obscure
you make me unashamed almost honest
like the play of child
you yes..  you
are responsible for this smile
this is peace..?
I had forgotten... its being a while
why is it I can look at her face
and not find an ounce of beauty....
I think....(hesitation) I remember? “



No comments: