Thursday, October 12, 2017

Cloud Walkerz - Family Affiar - The return



[flash]

Cloud “ you know I love you”

Cece “hard not to , I love me 2 but I love you more”

Cloud “ nah not as much as I do, if someone  including you said they loved you more than me  I would say they are lying"

Cece “then tell me how much more than me ?”

Cloud “ I love you more than Zimbabweans need sadza”

Cece  “ it’s like that, I love you more the Nigerians need kenke”

Cloud “oh so the gloves are off ... ait , I love you like rasta and weed  wait wait before and after the concert nuff said”

Cece “head shot but you missed , I love you like old rich men love money…in your face , can I get a replay”

Cloud “I almost believed you love me more, almost got me but i need you like air and lungs with you its hard to breathe when your gone I die”

Cece “I need you like eyes need sight because without you I don’t see a future and I am afraid of the dark”

Cloud “we could be here all night arguing , or I could put my tongue to better use and show not tell how much lust , I mean love you”

Cece “your right .. your talking to the wrong lips get low "

(they both laugh)

[flash] Cloud "so your real back from the dead" 



No comments: