Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Teaser -Goofy sexy - Family affair



Sky “mom, what was it about Dad that made you pick him , is it because he was the legendary black Moses and he had good looks, and big muscles?”

Cece laughing “is that your Dads version of what happened , or your imagination in fact never mind let me clear it up for you baby, the first time I met your father I will admit he was looking the part but there were a lot fine brothers in that room ... but your dad was different. Cloud was starring so hard at me i could feel his eye balls on my skin  but when I walked into the room he didn’t break eye contact with me at  all , not for a moment, he just stared at me licking his lips as he does acting a fool. I was thinking to myself who is this arrogant clown, so I walked over to him turned  around and hit him with my jelly, and asked him does my ass look fat in my jeans,  the plan was  to walk away and leave him thirsty for a cup of me... to hurt him with goodness”

Sky “ thats when he was smooth suave sophisticated  and so dashing you couldn’t take your eyes off him and you melted into his brown eyes and then his hands?”

Cece “ I can see you asked your dad the same question, no … he was goofy , funny he made laugh and laugh and laugh with his jokes gestures and corny pick up lines, all the other men in the room were pea cocking to get my attention ... he was friendly engaging entertaining and from how spoke you could tell he was smart, and he didn’t take himself seriously so I didn’t either it was comfortable there was chemistry , he  was doing whatever he could to make me laugh and smile  and when my defense  was down a little , he slide some of his poetry into my ear , when i met your daddy i didn't know who or what a black Moses was i thought he was urban myth … I remember thinking what kind of man is this who would make such a open effort to be a fool just to make me laugh a complete stranger, there is something sexy about a person who is comfortable in their own skin, baby girl it speaks to your soul and screams honesty a rare quality from day one it was clear we don't wear masks. Mean while the other men in the room were looking at me like a piece meat which is kind of normal, he looked at me the way an artist studies a flower before he draws it taking details  and studying everything about me  like I was his world… in that room he was the only man who looked me in the eye more than he looked at my assets”

Sky “so why does dad always talk about your butt and not your details ?”

Cece laughing “ because he is a beautiful fool, who can blame him look at it… he looked at them my goodies, very few men can resist my packages , my milks shakes brought that boy to yard, Cloud is a lot things and one of them is a gentleman more eye contact and less ass sampling , I enjoyed his eye contact your father has big light pools from heaven type eyes , like you. It’s not his beautiful eyes that got me but what I saw inside them"

Sky "your future? " 

Cece rolling her eye " in Cloud no! ... the eyes are the mirror to the soul , there was kindness compassion honesty patients understanding things you need to love a woman like me, blended with passion , war on feet i knew there was a beast in there somewhere one that would not hurt me but protect me and pain"

Sky "Pain? ...pain is sexy"

Cece "sexy  no ... humane yes,  he didnt hide it from me like most people do, that little thing i told you about that screams out to your soul honesty, your to young to get it but you will latter" 

Sky "and then the kiss right ?"

Cece " no ... what kind of girl do think i was there was chemistry not magic, your dad leaned in toward my neck, if he had kissed me i would slapped  him we didnt even know each other names.. he sniffed me  and then blow on my neck slowly  and sniffed me again"

Sky "why ?"

Cece " i don't know  i never asked him he still does it.... thats a good question , i think its the silver back? it was different, blowing on my neck that was smooth , amazingand then he asked me to dance and while danced he tried to kiss me "

Sky "and you slapped dad "

Cece "no... i think i was going to let him,  the chemistry was off the chain , we were moving from chemistry to magic... there is something about starring in that mans eyes for long periods of time soul your soul and make you wet... that's when my boy friend cut in"

Sky "you had a boy friend ?"

Cece " yep, so me and your dad become friends"

Sky "but dad said you let him feel on you when you first met"

Left hand to her for head " your dad likes to leave out important details , after preclub drinks we are going to the club need less to say we had one car and one person to many, so the car was over loaded and it just so happened i had to sit on his lap for the 30 minute drive, it wasn't long before my milkshakes made your dad rise to the occasion literally and because the driver drove like a manic your dads hands were going places they were not supposed to go"

Sky "and then you slapped dad"
Cece "no ... that mans black Moses he knew what he was doing and felt good and safe.. and that's how we became friends your dad was goofy sexy"





No comments: