Wednesday, November 23, 2016

you be like 7 Got me calling my mama...

You be like …

You be like that woman who makes me call me my mother and have a certain conversation that sound like “ mama she lets be a man , when I am around she makes me feel like I am a man, I haven’t arrived yet but she supports the vision and the plan, she give me the strength of her right hand and watchs over me with her third eye, Mama I would give my right hand to protect her… I tell her love all the time I don’t them words for casket… she has moments when she drives me crazy like the I am heading to basket, she does things I love and don’t even have to ask for it… Mama I might of married Mary j Blige there’s no drama she is the strongest piece of my armor, I love her and it comes back to me two fold like that good kama , I would kill anything that would harm her …Mama thank you for teaching me the principles of how to pick a good woman I listened to every proverb and she live them every day in our own world

… you be like

No comments: