Wednesday, November 30, 2016

you be like 15... That soft serve

You  be like …

 that soft serve them perfect Mr Gods what we’re thinking but you did it again curves , her bodies a natural high latter on tonight I will be smoking her herbs , I will stand on top of mountain .. I guess Fb and twitter and be like you see her that’s me ... you heard, late night conversation while you lie on my chest I am taking in every word, I own the moments but never you, "U" a have the soul of a butter fly, I will protect your freedom be the that free bird, no cage write your words i am the page, I am be writing this book we approach the part where we enter happiness and you’re the next age, not only is she the perfect height sweet chocolate delight, perfect crazy for me Mr Gods you did it again she is the perfect seasoned age …just for me, she is my kind of sexy  and has the mind of a sage … we stay intertwined like braids



She be like

No comments: