Wednesday, November 23, 2016

you be like 8 ... i am falling

You be like
When i look into your eye's and tan in the light that comes out of your pupils, i be come the pupil  your study ...every inch of of mind  you ocean like temperament and thank you Mr Gods that body so lovely so curvy so rummy (intoxicating) 


Some times in life you came across this love thing and un known love you have me staring out of an empty window trying to pieces words together so the next time we meet I have the perfect poem it called me in the flesh … its like you were born on natural rain baked into season by the African sun  and your mind was filled with books of the sages all I can say is with my bare hands I will build us a happy home… I love that I hate that I love you… got clouds whizzing past my I am falling reconstruction and reinventing because I am so used to being on my own … no more I wana hold your body it paints a smile on my face …it makes my soul warm

  …you be like

No comments: