Sunday, November 20, 2016

you be like 3 You make me say Amen

You be like …


You be like that girl who has me calling Mr Gods on my prayer phone like “ Lord are you missing an angel because I found her” … yeah I know its cheesey but  it made you smile. For real elegance and grace are your crown… invisible wings are on your back because by nature fly is your style. You be like that woman who makes me say Amen at night because your presence in my life is definitely a prayer answered, you’re scared… The perfectly imperfect person for me who hand fits perfectly  and when it comes to sex game well.. we don’t kiss and tell but your canvas and I like to work artfully , yeah for real we drawn to together like the moon and sea, got me acting crazy like can I get a taste of what hidden in them jeans…

No comments: