Saturday, November 5, 2016

Element hypothetical 73

Hypothetically … hypothetical


Woman  (laugh of madness and gladness) if my heart had eyes when I  looked at you maybe I would see  moon talking to the sea the most intimate relationship only Mr Gods could design and starts with your skin what I call the lot of one line, I joke and tell the truth when say nothing should be that soft I consider it a crime.


If my heart had ears Ma, I would hear a scribble you would be the answer funny enough I haven’t asked the riddle,  if Mr Gods created me why the hell are you single, forgive me salivate  your love essence is amazing I can’t help but dribble, I will fight for you against the world  and Bald head I will be your rebel


If my heart had hands and could feel … I would feel heat of the earth, the pain of birth that binds infinitely into me see , the cold of the ice the blade when it cut the lamb but it gave me eternal life , I would feel your skin and play it down like Ma yeah feel nice lol you are the truth more than the hype.


Ma if my heart had nostrils and could smell, I would be like hey good looking I see what umama Africa was cooking, finger licking has my  heart ticking, I am looking at your soft serve like dam this thickness , can the choir join in can I get witness , if love is hard work  we are about to test the fitness…. Water don’t taste like water when you gone I feel the sickness … every word I said Queen I mean it



hypothetical

No comments: