Tuesday, November 29, 2016

you be like 14 ... star dust ...

You be like …

You be like ...

that woman that never wanted to change me, but just because of who you are I want be a better man, you get the plan  you keep this love thing we share  just like simple things we keep it fresh none ish .. out of can.  You be like my dairy for highs and lows because I always tell you the truth like when i am booth, I give you something that world lost a long time ago my trust, I am ready to grind  loves  hard work and trust this ain’t lust, love kissing on your neck that scent like drug I am lost and covered in your start dust … I don’t have act  around you even though life’s unscripted theatre  thank you shorty for being  a safe someone whom...i am  comfort to give my heart my all with you I entrust… you be like my cellphones you body is all calling me and i can't help but answer , it going to like that shorty... you going to put it on G like private dancer  yeah 
..you be like
you be like 

No comments: