Tuesday, November 15, 2016

They could never fathom us love hypothetical 74

Hypothetically … hypothetical 74 

Ma of course they don’t understand us… how could they understand us? They really don’t believe in love so how could they fathom us? When everything changed and your life was rearranged and we had to rebuild you had me… (smile) when you hit rock bottom  i tended your wounds and transformed my self into a crutch you had me, when you thought you had being forgotten we created ne happy memory to fill the void  you had me … when you faced all your fears you win some you loose some but brave you are  you had me … when you faced your demons and you thought nobody cared you i became  human teddy bear you had me... when they told you were not beautiful and for what ever reason you accepted it i become the mirror of truth i be like "woman  your the flyst that life could ever bring"  you had me ... when friends back stabbed and forsook you stealing sacred parts of your heart ... i became your best friend and you know i will never leave..you had me... when monsters from your past tried  to taunt you and re-eneter your life Dam right i awake the inner silver back ass was whooped you had me... the path is endless but you had me   and that’s why … we are what we are and they can’t fathom real love.



So please lay on your belly let me cover my hands in that coco butter and massage the lower part of your back , I know you like that you make an  interest sound like the purr of cat . Feel my fingers on your body, like you feel presence your soul... together we are going to roam life and the global for forever going higher and higher. I smile at Mr Gods “ thank you I get to make her feel like from this moment on this life times won’t be like the last life time even though we still walking the line, I thank you for her in every she truly is devine. We have that street love stay when its hard love take care of you when sick love, I  understand your season changed and what I used to give you and how i love you is not what you need anymore so I am reinvent love ... that its raining out side but i am your sun in here love ... that random kisses holding hands holding  ass squeezing love…I could go on and on and love… which is real love which is true love they won’t understand us they will never fathom us



Hypothetical

No comments: